Any person eighteen years of age or any firm, association or body corporate who subscribes to the vision and objectives of Intework is eligible to become a member. This is a link to our membership brochure:
Please click on the image to access the membership form.
Benefits of being a member of Intework include:
- Input into the future direction of Intework through contribution to strategic plans.
- Access to newsletters, updates and annual reports.
- Regular reports as to the programs and work of Intework Inc.
- Voting rights at the Annual General meeting.
- Eligibility for nominations and election to the Board of Directors.
- Ability to contribute to an organisation that supports people with disabilities.
If you wish to become a member please complete the expression of interest form below and an Intework representative will be in touch with you shortly.